Monday, August 25, 2008

School has started.

Well if you're wondering why there haven't been any updates lately, its because I feel guilty if I'm wasting time blogging when I have so much to do for my class. Reece already complains that I spend too much time on the computer. School started on Aug 14, and I spend a ton of time there. There is so much more planning than I ever thought teachers had to do. I'm hoping it gets better as the year goes on. I teach 3rd grade and I really like it. I only have 22 students, and they are all great. I am already looking forward to a long Labor Day weekend. We are heading up on Cedar Mountain with all of the Staheli's. We always have a great time, and I'm ready for the break. I'll post more after the weekend!

3 comments:

Bobbi Simkins said...

good luck with your first year! i didn't know you were teaching. congrats!

Anonymous said...

It about time!!! HA HA

KayDee said...

Megs- we had fun up at the corn fest. And tell Reece all the planning and time on the computer will pay off. Just think once your lesson plans are done you will be set for up coming years. You will be a GREAT TEACHER!