Thursday, September 11, 2008

Funny Parker

Today my mom babysat Parker for me while I was at school. After they ate lunch, she washed his face and Parker said 'There's Parker'. When I got home from school my mom told me, and I wanted to write it down because its the little things kids do all day long that we never write down, and then we forget them. So I thought I'd write it here since I'm not a very good journal writer. Its so much fun listening to the new things Parker comes up with everyday. He is such a talker and is alway making us laugh. I'm really enjoying this stage for him. Hopefully he'll stay sweet, and won't turn into a terrible 2 year old. He was such a good baby; I don't think I'm lucky enough to be spoiled twice.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Ohh, I love it when they say cute things. It is so much fun to hear their take on things as they develop their perspective of the world.

platts said...

hey me and cozy had to see if you finally updated....WOW!!! POO!!!

The Moore Family said...

Meagan-
I have entered the blogging world! Can you believe it? Haha...I can't. Cute blog. Your little one has gotten so big and is so terribly cute. Hopefully now we'll be able to keep in better touch.

The Moore Family said...

Meagan-
We are doing really well. I am so dang excited about life and the way things are going for us. We really have been blessed! Yes, Kirstie is my sis-in-law. She is due in the next three weeks to have a little baby. They are naming him Braxton Mitchell Moore. It's really exciting! I can't wait for Steven to be a true uncle and for Samantha to have another little cousin to play with. Anyway, I better run, but Parker is a little cutie pie too. They are getting so big and grown up! Love ya! Keep in touch!