Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Parkers 2nd Birthday

Pakrer loved blowing out his candles. We had to light them three or four times so he could keep blowing them out. Addilee was helping too.





Isn't his Cake adorable. I wish I could take credit, but I can't. I made his cake last year, and it was really ugly so we bought this from Lin's. The cake was really good too. That is always a plus. These little trucks are some of his favorite toys.



Parker had a great second birthday. It makes me sad he is already 2. He's not my little baby anymore. We had a family BBQ at Orrin and Georgia's house with all of my family and Reece's family. We had a lot of fun. Parker got some great gifts! I love all of the funny faces he is always making. He has such a funny personality. We are constantly laughing at everything he does and says. He comes up with some pretty crazy stuff that has us rolling on the floor. Thanks everyone for the fun evening and for all the wonderful gifts.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow- I can hardly believe it. Parker is so handsome! Happy 2nd Birthday Parker!

Colten and Megan said...

Hey! I love all the faces that Parker pulls. Is school going good for you?

KayDee said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE he is TWO already! He is so cute! It looks like he had a great birthday and got spoiled!