Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We are still here

We are still around. I haven't put any of my pictures from my camera onto my computer since Halloween so I haven't bothered with posting. I'll post some pictures if I ever get around to downloading them onto my computer. We had a great Holiday season. We went out of town for Thanksgiving and had a great time. We went with Reece's family. Christmas Eve we had dinner at my mom's and played games, then opened the traditional pjs and went home to our own house. Christmas day was busy. We started the morning at 5:20 at our own house so we could be over to my mom's by 6:00 otherwise Kenz would be knocking on our door. Then at 8:00 we had breakfast at Ben and Shannons. Then over to Orrin and Georgia's to open more presents. Parker loved it all and wanted to help everyone open their presents. He was so much fun this year. For New Years we played games with Reece's family which is always fun. Now it's back to school which I actually don't mind. It was good to have a break and spend time with Parker and Reece, but Parker became very attached having me home for two weeks and it was starting to drive me crazy. As I'm sure you noticed we are expecting number two due in June!! Pictures to come shortly hopefully ;)

7 comments:

Bobbi Simkins said...

congrats on expecting! glad you had a good holiday.

Ashley & Kevin said...

Congrats! That is so fun!

Jessica said...

Congrats congrats congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!

KayDee said...

Hey! Glad you guys had a great Holiday. Did you get the stuff I sent with Reece? I totally baked the bread wrong but I thought it still tasted okay. Let us know when you guys are free to do something!?

Colten and Megan said...

Hey Congrats! :) That's awesome. I keep thinking I need to get on the ball here and become a mommy... then again, I just let you do it!

Woods Family said...

its about time its pretty bad when my last blog was more recent than yours. ha ha! love ya sis can't wait for little staheli #2 =)

Makenzie & Jordan said...

Congrats on the baby. I am so excited for you. We need to get together again.