Friday, October 31, 2008

We Are Blessed

I am just getting into digital scrapbooking a little, mostly for my blog, dumb I know, but I came across this lady's blog that posts free digital kits once in a while and they are really cute. I checked it to see if she had posted anything recently and she had a really long post, and I read it. I'm sitting here in tears thinking how trivial our everyday problems are that we complain about. We are all healthy, we have jobs, and our little boy is perfect. This lady's baby had brain surgery earlier in the year, now her friend's 7 month old baby was just diagnosed with cancer and it's in a couple different places throughout her body, and her oldest son has down syndrome. You can read the story here. It really made me stop and think how blessed I am. I don't know either of these people, but the girl that made the post about her friend is taking donations to put something together for this family. Feel free to make a donation. Even 1 dollar would help or make a post on your blog so others will see it.

4 comments:

Makenzie & Jordan said...

Hey I made that chex mix. It is so addicting. Thanks for posting it. I swear I will have a 20 pound weight gain because of it.

Woods Family said...

Its so true!! Thanks for sharing this sis. its good to have little reminders. =) and even better when others help point them out! love ya!

KayDee said...

Seriously life goes to fast and I definatley take it for granted.
It was fun getting together the other night thankls for coming down! parker is so cute! I hope him and Saidee are buds when they get older!

KayDee said...

SOMEONE NEEDS TO UPDATE HER BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!