Monday, May 4, 2009

Update

I'm terrible at keeping this updated, but here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately. I uploaded the pictures backwards, so the most recent pictures are first. First are a couple of our puppies we took pictures of last night, next is Easter with the Staheli family. We always have a great time when we go camping with them. The next pictures are at Kershaw Ryan state park in Nevada with my family on conference Sunday and lastly are some pictures with my fam up at Zion National Park in March. Kenz had something for school she had to do, so Parker and I went up for the day with Kenz mom and dad. It was a beautiful day and Parker had lots of fun.













6 comments:

Woods Family said...

its about time you update!! You're worse than I am! You're pictures are so dang cute! =) love ya sis!

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

Meagan!! I found your blog from Meg's blog and I'm so excited to see what you've been up to. Your little boy is super cute and so cool you're having another little one.

Hope all is well. I'm gonna keep reading as long as you're cool with it. Much love, Red/Erica

Portia said...

Meagan! How fun! you are so cute and pregnant, I didnt realize you were about done. Goood luck! your puppies are so cute. Last time I was on your blog HOlden saw the dogs and fliped! He had to sit on my lap so he could see them. Now everytime he sees me on the computer he has to sit on my lap and say "doddies" HAHA!!! I thought it was kinda cute! Anyway Good luck!

KayDee said...

Are you hanging in there???? Are you due the emd of this month!! Call is when you guys have time to hangout. Chris now has friday and saturdays off again.... Yaay and he is on days. :)

Woods Family said...

Hey lady. its time to update again! =) how about some of those dang cute family pics!! love ya