Thursday, June 25, 2009

Macee Kay

The big day finally came. I was induced on Monday. We waited and waited, they said they'd call first thing Monday morning. I was second on the list, but the call didn't come until 11:30 a.m. It was a really easy but long labor. We got there at 11:30 a.m. and I delivered at 9:50 p.m. It seemed to last forever since Parkers was only about 5 hours. It was a breeze for me, but Reece was bored out of his mind sitting there all day long. She weighed 8.2 oz and 20.5 inches long with a head full of brown hair, lots more than Parker had. We are all doing great. I don't even feel like I had a baby. So far she's a really good baby and Parker loves her to death. He loves 'petting her' kissing her all over, and holding her hand. He's been great!!






12 comments:

Portia said...

YAY! Congrats megean! She is perfect. I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

congrats to you ... I have been wondering if you would put pictures of that new little one on here before she turned a year old...HAHA She is way cute cant wait to hold her... sorry i had to give you a hard time again for not updating......

Erica said...

Congratulations!! Good to hear you are both doing well. Your kids are adorable. Lucky mom!!
Take care!

Woods Family said...

what a beautiful niece I have!! I'm so gald Parker is so sweet with her. can't wait to hold her this weekend!!

Colten and Megan said...

That's great that everything went really good for you guys. She is a cutie. I love the bow!

KayDee said...

I am glad you updated! She is so cute. Honestly such a blessing. It was fun coming up to your place tonight! We need to do it again! Parker and I are becoming buddies!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

She is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys!

Ricci Harvey said...

Congratulations! You're lucky that is was such an easy labor, I heard being induced is the worst!

Ashley & Kevin said...

So cute! I have been wondering when she was gunna get here! & I absoluetly love the name! You know my second birth was way easier too- didn't even feel like I had a baby!

platts said...

Meag, your little girl is SUPER CUTE... congratulations on her healthy arrival. You have a cute family.

Rissy said...

Congrats Meagan! She's a beautiful little girl, and your boy is getting so big! That's so much fun!

Jessica said...

So- totally cute!