Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Weekend!!!


We went camping with Orrin and Georgia for Memorial Weekend. As always we had tons of fun. Reece and Parker went out Friday night. Macee and I went out Friday night after Susy Randall's viewing and ate hamburgers then we came back home, so I could attend Susy's funeral on Saturday. It was a great service. She was a really neat lady. Saturday afternoon Macee and I went out and camped the rest of the weekend with everyone. We couldn't have asked for better weather. It was great. We camped between the reservoir turn off and the reservoir. I've never seen so many people up there. It was packed. We rode the rhino and 4-wheeler, went fishing, took the dogs swimming, played in the dirt, played games, and ate good food. Parker was in heaven riding grandpa Orrin's 4-wheeler that he bought for the grandkids. He thought he was so big and cool to ride by himself. He did a great job although I was pretty nervous he was gonna run into a tree or get bucked off. He only had one close call, but he recovered it pretty well. Kenz and Randan came for the weekend. It was a short visit and spent between both of their families, but we did get to see them a little. They came up on Sunday afternoon and visited us. We took Ginger and Moby (the dogs) up swimming. Then we went back to camp for some yummy dutch oven chicken and potatoes. My mom and dad also came up and ate with us. On Monday we came home and worked out in the yard. Macee was in the water in no time and then played in the mud. She loves to get dirty. Monday night we ate with my parents and celebrated my dad's birthday.

2 comments:

Woods Family said...

it was so good/fun to see you guys, even though it was so short! although it just reminds me how much I miss ya! =) August we'll get a little bit longer visit! Can't wait! love you!

Colten and Megan said...

Looks like a fun camping weekend! I can't believe how big Macee is getting. She is so cute!