Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Swimming!!!

This summer we have been swimming and going to splash pads quite a bit already. Last summer, with me being preggo and then with a new born, we didn't go swimming once, so this year I'm trying to take the kids lots. So far we have gone at least once a week, and we've had so much fun but no camera to capture the fun times. Today I remembered it though. The kids had a blast swimming. I was surprised how long they lasted. We swam for an hour and a half, and I had to drag them out! Now I am enjoying some quiet time, while they take nice long naps. The kids are so much fun. I don't know what I did with myself before them. We are going to stay overnight at the St. George house and probably go swimming again tomorrow before we go home.

This is Macee's latest face that she pulls. Isn't it great?? She always looks at everyone with this look on her face. I'm not sure what it means. Also this is kinda how I've started doing her hair. I was doing headbands, she pulled them out, so I started doing a pigtail on top of her head, she pulls that out now so she always has a mohawk, and her hair doesn't lay flat, so I put some gel in it and it goes kinda curly and crazy. She is such a cutie!! I love her to pieces.

Parker was jumping in with his tube. He thought he was pretty big. He also kept putting his head in the water. Hopefully he'll be swimming with floaties before long.

4 comments:

Travis and Meghan said...

What the heck... you came down and didn't call me? I do like to hang out with you and the kids!! :) ha ha Well, if you ever need another set of hands or just some company, just let me know.

Colten and Megan said...

Don't know what its like with you own kids but we took the nieces and nephews swimming the other day and they just loved it. It's so fun to see how much they enjoy it!

cmjacobsen said...

Swimming is wonderful and I love how cute the kids look in their swimsuits and wet hair. Looks really fun.

Makenzie & Jordan said...

So fun. I know what you mean about what you did before kids. There are fun.