Sunday, July 18, 2010

Macee turned 1






Macee had a great first birthday. I can't believe my baby is one already. Time goes way to fast. We love her so much. We got this bubble machine for her for the party and the kids all loved it. It made some pretty cool bubbles. She loves playing with her cousins. She also loved her cake. She ate her whole cupcake, and then she wanted another one. Macee was lucky enough to have her aunt Kenzie here for the party. We were glad she could make it. Thanks everyone for making it a fun party and for the presents. We sure love you Macee.

2 comments:

Colten and Megan said...

Wow time really does fly by and Macee is the cutest little girl!

Woods Family said...

I was so glad I was able to be there for the party! Although one day Aunt Kenzie and Macee will gang up on mom with some payback! I'd be careful with those pictures!! ha ha! She's too cute. Love and miss you guys!