- We've been swimming lots.
- We've been to the lake with Ben and Shannon.
- We've been camping, fishing, and lots of rhino rides.
- Parker played his first year of T-Ball and loved every second of it.
- We've been to rodeos and Parker chased chickens with no luck.
- Reece and I raced in the fun run and had personal best times since being old!
- We watched the parade and had a few bbqs.
- We watched fireworks in Parowan at aunt Rita's on the 4th and at Ben and Shannon's on the 24th.
- Parker and Macee raced in the foot races at the church on the 4th and 24th. On the 4th Parker won. The 24th there were a lot more people but he still did good.
- School got out and we're about to start again.
- I'm changing from second to third grade and still need to move my classroom into the building.
- Yesterday my dad was in a car accident. I'm so grateful he's fine and no one else was involved. Once again I was reminded not to take life for granted. We never know when our loved ones might leave this life. While we were in the ER a cute little mother brought in her sweet 3 month old baby who passed away from sids. I can't imagine the pain of losing a parent or child, and I'm so blessed my dad was able to come home with us.
- We may be driving to Oceanside CA this weekend to help Kenz move back.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
4 months and no excuses!
Well its been four months since I updated. I guess I'm due for one before school starts or I'll never get it done. We've been enjoying our summer. No big plans this year just spending time with family.