Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ralph's birthday

These are a few pictures from Parker's birthday. My cute little boy is three already. I can't believe how fast time really flies. At least I have a replica of him in Macee. She looks so much like Parker it's kinda scary. He had a good birthday. He got farm stuff and a digger for his sand box. He was pretty excited to have everyone over to his house. He is so funny, now whenever it's someones birthday he always says its his birthday too. He keeps telling me what santa is going to bring him for his birthday. He doesn't quite get it yet. We sure love him. I don't know what we did without him. We are constantly laughing at the things he says. A week or so before his birthday he started wanting to wear big boy pants, so he started going potty. He still has a few accidents but does pretty well overall.





No comments: